Sunday, September 04, 2005

 

43 Things...

At the request of kimananda, I have compiled a list of 43 things that I would like to do before I die. Some are realistic, some not so, and some seem more that a bit silly.
  1. Attend at least one ballgame in every major league baseball ballpark (I've been to Candlestick, Pacific Bell, Oakland Coliseum, and Yankee Stadium)
  2. See the Earth from high orbit
  3. Have my short stories published in respected science-fiction publications
  4. Write a science fiction novel
  5. Write a series of mystery novels
  6. Host a radio program
  7. Follow Phineas Fogg's route around the world
  8. Be debt free
  9. Be a home owner
  10. Have a satisfying career that would allow me to pay my bills and have the flexibility to have a life outside of work
  11. Learn to create Flash animation
  12. Make an animated movie (and have it viewed at Spike and Mikes Festival)
  13. Build and maintain a relevant and somewhat popular website
  14. Live unselfconsciously
  15. Find someone to share my life with, who would appreciate me as much as I would her
  16. Learn yoga
  17. Be comfortable in my own skin
  18. Have patience with others
  19. Learn to meditate
  20. Overcome my fears
  21. Live in another country for at least one year
  22. Learn to fly a helicopter
  23. Learn another language
  24. Become organized
  25. Procrastinate less (I'll do it eventually…)
  26. Do something heroic
  27. Find time to do something new everyday and do it
  28. Find and meet my father's family in France
  29. Sail across the Pacific
  30. Live in the Louvre for a month
  31. Pop Mickey Mouse in the nose
  32. Visit the Baseball Hall of Fame in Cooperstown
  33. Sunbathe on a nude beach
  34. Have a lively debate with a world leader
  35. Visit every continent, including Antarctica
  36. Spend time in a sensory deprivation tank
  37. Step foot on the moon and on Mars
  38. Explore undiscovered places
  39. Do things that, as of this writing, have never even been thought of
  40. See kimananda accomplish her life goals
  41. Age gracefully
  42. Live long enough for a much longer list than this
  43. Die with no regrets

I know that he has already been tagged by kimananda, but I'd really like to see what he would list.


Comments:
This is a very cool list, as I knew it would be. But, oh, my...if one of your goals is to live to see me accomplish my goals, you may have to live forever!

Oh, and if you want to see what 'he' would list (I'm too lazy to put in the link here, but you know who I mean), you may have to live forever as well, as I can't see him ever posting anything again!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?